Open House Registration
Check out our most recent blog posts:
- Introduction to Our discordAn introduction and user’s guide to the Artisans Cooperative Discord
- Presenting Our Handmade PolicyWith a careful checks-and-balances system of accessible onboarding, consistent labeling, incentivized peer verification, and swift action on community reporting. we believe our draft Handmade Policy will stop bad actors and encourage authentic artisans.
- 5 Handmade Gifts for Self LoveThese 5 handmade gifts are all about compassion and self love. Treat yourself or give them to a friend who could use a reminder to be kind to themselves.
- Artisan Profile: The Beat In BetweenThe first in our Artisan Profile series: featuring The Beat In Between. A shop run by Raffi Marhaba, who creates “radical queer things and everything in between.”
- Presenting Our Ownership Model CanvasIn this post, we’re presenting our ownership and governance model and explain how it was developed.
- Handmade Survey ResultsIn this post, we’re sharing the results of our “Handmade Definition Survey” for our handmade cooperative marketplace.