Bicycle Leather Mud Flaps
Our handcrafted, American-made leather mud flaps keep road spray off you, your bicycle, and the riders behind you. Plus, we make them in colors to match your saddle, and different shapes to suit your bicycle's style.
Heavily infused with waxes for the toughest outdoor conditions, we use American equestrian bridle leather for these mud flaps.
The Classic’s wing tip design channels water spray downwards, while The Road style fits more slender fenders.
Monogram the Mud Flaps for a more personalized touch and to deter theft. Save on front/rear sets with a Set Discount!
SPARE PARTS: Replacement Chicago screws, washers, and leather care dressing available in our Parts section.
MATERIALS: Bridle leather, nickel-plated steel hardware
- The "Classic" Rear is approximately 8 1/2" long at the end point and approximately 3 7/8" wide, and the "Classic" Front is approximately 6" long. The top part of the "Classic" mud flap for affixing to the fender is ~2" wide by ~2.5" tall, with the center point between the holes 1" apart.
- The "Road" Rear is approximately 7 1/4" long and 2 1/4" wide, and the "Road Rear is approximately 6 1/4" long. The top part of the "Road" mud flap for affixing to the fender is ~1.5" wide by ~2.25" tall, with the center point between the holes 1" apart.
INSTALLATION: Attaches with two 1/4" Chicago screws to the inside of the fender, which are placed 1" apart center-to-center. Screws and leather washer are included. You may need to drill pilot holes into the fender.
A NOTE ON OUR INVENTORY: We are only stocking Black / Classic / Sets going forward. Other mud flaps colors and styles can be made to order upon request, contact us for details.
- About Our Leather
- Leather Care
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Turnaround Time
- Domestic (USA) Shipping Information
- International Shipping Information
- Customer Service